2011-06-28

PATRIOT T.R.I.P. ELITE

To provide superior protection for a picture-perfect vacation, there is Patriot T.R.I.P. Elite, a premier travel insurance and emergency travel assistance services program.  Patriot T.R.I.P. Elite provides coverage for many of those unforseen circumstances that may force the cancellation of your travel plan or interruption of your covered trip.  In addition, benefits may also be provided for travel delays, baggage delays, emergency medical treatment and medical evacuation while you are away from home.  You expect top-notch service if the unexpected should happen.  Make sure you have the premier protection you need with Patriot T.R.I.P. Elite. When you purchase Patriot T.R.I.P. Elite, you automatically become a member of the National Small Business Travel & Health Association (NSBTHA).

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق